The physicians, nurses, technical associates, and office staff of both of our outpatient centers welcome you as our patient. We appreciate the opportunity to provide comprehensive endoscopic, pain management, and surgical care for you.
In addition to our physicians, our staff includes highly trained technologists and nurses, who are carefully selected and educated to provide caring, professional services to the patients of the Centers. All of our staff members work closely with your physician to deliver the highest quality of care. Every member of our team is always glad to talk with patients and families, whether to answer medical questions or simply to lend support.
Philosophy of Care
Our goal is to provide the highest quality care at thelowest possible patient cost. Our office staff will be happy to talk to you about insurance and payment plans. We accept Medicare, Medicaid, and many commercial insurance plans, including HMOs. You may also pay with a major credit card.
The Florida Statutes require that your physician provide you with notice that he or she has a financial or ownership interest in The Outpatient Center of Delray and/or in The Outpatient Center of Boynton Beach, Ltd.
Helpful Hints For A Successful Endoscopy Procedure
- Remember not to eat or drink anything past midnight.
- Take important medications as prescribed with only a sip of water in the early morning. Please check with your doctor regarding the allowable medications.
- We will be asking you to list all of your current medications, and to tell us about your medical history. You may want to make a list of this important information to bring with you.
- It is very important to have someone drive you to The Center and escort you home when finished. *Since we have limited waiting room and parking space, we ask that you are escorted by only one friend or member of your family. Many of our patients feel more comfortable in requesting that their driver and/or loved one returns home or to work until they are finished with their procedure. We will be more than happy to make a call to them at home or at work, to request that you be picked up after your procedure is complete. Remember, you are not allowed to drive after being medicated for this procedure.
- Wear comfortable clothing, and be ready to go home and take a nap after procedure.
- Make arrangements to have family or a friend stay with you for a while after the procedure. You may find that you need assistance in getting up to the bathroom, preparing food, or to make a trip to the drug store to fill a new prescription.
If you have any further questions regarding the preparation for your procedure, please call your physician or the Outpatient Center of Delray or The Outpatient Center of Boynton Beach, Ltd.
The Outpatient Center of Delray
4675 Linton Boulevard
Delray Beach, FL 335445
VIEW MAP >>
The Outpatient Center of Delray is conveniently located on Linton Blvd., just East of Military Trai. We are located within the “Delray Town Center” shopping plaza, near Albertsons. It is on the East end of the plaza.
The Outpatient Center of Boynton Beach, Ltd.
2351 South Seacrest Boulevard
Boynton Beach, FL 33435
VIEW MAP >>
The Outpatient Center of Boyton Beach, Ltd., is conveniently located at 2351 South Seacrest Boulevard, between I-95 and U.S. 1. Ample off-street parking is available.